- You must be an attorney to register and fill out a grant application. If you are not an attorney, please call 1-800-835-5233.
- All applicant attorneys will be required to certify that they have read the Alliance Defending Freedom Grants and Funding Guidelines before their application will be processed.
- All applicant attorneys submitting an application for a dedicated project will be required to submit an itemized explanation of anticipated expenses concurrently with their application. You may wish to compile this information prior to beginning the application process.
- Click here for a list of FAQ's about the Grants & Funding process.
- **Account Notice: ADF has upgraded the Grant Application Platform to improve form, function, and security. But sign-on information used to access the grant application on the prior platform is no longer active. All applicants will need to register new credentials the first time accessing the current application platform. Please note that all usernames must be in the form of an email address.